Laser and Tube Cutting
- 3KW Laser source
- 3000mm x 1500mm Working area
- Mild steel cutting thickness range from 0.5mm up to 20mm
- Stainless steel cutting thickness range from 0.5mm up to 10mm
- Effective pipe cutting diameter range from Ø20mm up to Ø210mm
- Square tube range from 20x20mm up to 140x140mm
- Rectangular tube range from a maximum outer Circle Diameter of Ø210mm
Sheet Metal Bending
A press brake is a machine pressing tool for bending sheet and plate material, most commonly sheet metal. It forms predetermined bends by clamping the workpiece between a matching punch and die.
Our 160T Press brake has a maximum bending capacity of 6mm thick ×3200mm long.
Our 80T Press brake has a maximum bending capacity of 4mm thick ×2000mm long.
In simplest terms, laser marking is a permanent process that uses a beam of concentrated light to create a lasting mark on a surface. Typically performed with a fiber, pulsed, or continuous wave laser machine, laser marking encompasses a wide variety of applications.
We utilize our laser engraving machine for pump identification plates, parts tracing, QR-coding, marketing related items and precision jig markings.
We offer precision CNC-milled parts made from an extensive range of different materials. Steel, aluminum, stainless steel, cast iron, brass, bronze, copper, plastics etc. We manufacture a broad range of milled parts as required for our products and production lines.