Balz® Pump Range
500 Series HDSP
- Our range of slurry pumps are designed to handle diverse applications in the rugged mining and industrial sectors to pump abrasive and corrosive liquids and slurries.
- Choice of shaft-up or shaft-down mounting. Rigid motor mountings with positive adjustment for vee belt drives.
- 1200rpm to 1750rpm. Easily adaptable pump speed selection for all duty points.
- Large cantilever shaft fitted with heavy duty bearings in an all steel frame bearing housing, adjustable to ensure optimum pump performance.
- Raised frame construction ensures deep sump application with no submerged bearings or mechanical seals.
- The shaft is split just below the base plate by means of a solid coupled flange design. Repair costs are considerably reduced – only half the shaft has to be replaced.
- Pump wetted end parts manufactured in high chrome alloy to ensure maximum abrasion resistance. Various other materials available on request.
- Designed to pump media containing grit and stone.
- Immersion depths of 900mm, 1200mm, 1500mm and 1800mm are available.
- Minerals processing
- Waste and mine dewatering
- Coal preparation
- Copper smelting
- Mill scale
- Plant waste
- Chemical processing
- Pulp and paper
- Sand and gravel
- Power generation
- General tank, pit and slurry applications
Select pump size and click to download datasheet:
Balz® HDSP Canopy
Balz® Strainer Box
Balz® Level Probe
Balz® Starter Panel