Balz® Pump Range
100 Series VS100 STD
- Opposing outlets balances the thrust load. No overhung loads, smoother running, reduces vibration and improves bearing life.
- Accidental phase reversal cannot harm the pump or dislodge the impeller.
- High chrome, stainless steel and urethane wear resistance part available to ensure excellent results for arduous pumping conditions.
- Pump intake is above the floor of the sump.
- No bearing maintenance required. Bearings are lubricated and sealed for life.
- Patented sealing arrangement effectively prevents media from reaching the bearings during normal operation and if correctly installed.
- Can pump solids up to 15mm and density of up to 1.3.
- Minerals processing
- General dewatering applications
- Coal preparation
- Chemical processing
- Power generation
- General tank applications
Select pump size and click to download datasheet:
VS 100 STD Accessories
Balz® Motor Protection Sleeve
Balz® Outlet Extension
Balz® Level Probe
Balz® Lifting Bracket
Balz® Starter Panel
Balz® Strainer Box
Balz® Universal Sump